If your’re one of many people that for some reason want to block someone from calling you, and you’re using Samsung galaxy S4 then you are coming to the right place. Here we will tell you how to block unwanted call or SMS from your galaxy S4.
Blocking Unwanted Call
- Go to Settings > My Device
- Tap on Call menu
- Then tap on Call Rejection > Auto Reject List
From there you can add a phone number that you want to block. Don’t forget to click save when you’ve done adding the block list.
Blocking Unwanted SMS
- Go to Messaging App
- Press the Menu key
- Tap on Setting, and enable the Spam Settings.
- Now tap on Add to Spam Numbers
- Tap on the plus (+) sign to start adding number to block
- Enter the number you want to block, you can enter phone number directly or you can choose from your contact
- Save it when you’ve done