Changing the lock screen wallpaper on the Sony Xperia Z is easy. You can set the wallpaper with the build-in wallpaper from the phone or you can use your own photo to be you lock screen wallpaper.
- Go to Settings menu
- There is Display menu on there, tap it
- Then scroll down to the very bottom of the page, you will find the Lock Screen menu
- When you click on Lock screen menu, it will ask you to choose the image/photo source. If you want to use your own picture, then choose Album.
- Then you will taken to gallery.
- Choose a photo you want
- Then adjust the cropping area of your photo, then click Crop
That’s it, your lock screen is now changed.